It's that time of the week again! Hump Day is nearly upon us, and it's our 80th party! I've been running this party since June 2012, so more than two years. It has been so much fun and I love getting to look at all of the talented bloggers' projects out there. However, I am passing the torch this week onto my fabulous co-hostess, Tamara, from Moogly. She has chosen Kara, from Petals to Picots, to be her lovely co-hostess! I'm leaving my party in very good, capable crafty hands, but I am sad to leave it behind. My heart is just no longer in it and I want to pursue other things on the blog. Thank you all for your participation and support!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Photo Tutorial: Block Stitch Square by Craft Chic – love this twist on the block stitch!
#2 – Amazing Grace Blissful Slouchy by Beatrice Ryan Designs – another great pattern from this fabulous blogger! This one looks some warm and it's FREE!
#3- Babies Chevron Dress by Cre8tion Crochet – a free pattern she wrote for Red Heart Yarn! Simply adorable!
#4 – Summer's End WIP's by Book People Studio – lots of gorgeous projects she was crocheting over the summer. Total eye candy!
#5 – Hanging Up the Towel by Crafty Gardener – a free pattern for a towel ring!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I've Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I'd also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!