Written By: Sara of My Merry Messy Life http://www.mymerrymessylife.com,
- CH = chain
- SL = slip stitch
- DC = double crochet
- Yarn: 4-ply, worsted weight yarn. I used (affiliate link to Amazon) Caron Simply Soft in Soft Pink)
- Hook: H (5.0 MM)
- Newborn 13″
- 3-6 months 14″
- 6-12 months 16″
- 12 months-tween 17.5″
- Adult 18″
- In the third chain from the hook, work 3 DC in the same CH.
- Skip a CH, and work a SL in the next CH.
- Skip a CH, and work 4 DC in the next stitch.
- *Skip a CH, and work a SL in the next stitch.
- Skip a CH, and work 4 DC in the next stitch.*
- Repeat from * to the end, making sure to end with a shell (4 DC).
- Turn your work around, and see pictures below for continuing on the bottom. Work the first shell into the same chain (but on the bottom) of where you worked the last shell on the top.