It’s Hookin On Hump Day time! Welcome back, where this week I’m excited to introduce my co-host, Christine, from Projects Around the House! Christine writes about crochet and offers free crochet patterns, home improvement projects and ideas, jewelry and accessory projects and more! She will be helping me to pick the favorites for next week and commenting on your posts.
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Flower Coasters Pattern by ChiWei of One Dog Woof
This post comes with a simple, quick pattern for flower coasters – of course, they could use used as appliques, for a garland, or even a Valentine’s gift! I love the colors she chose.
- #2 - Watercolor Waves Cowl – Free Crochet Pattern by Susan of Felted Button
- #3 - Grandma Jennie’s Snowflake: Part 2 by Kara of Petals to Picots - free crochet pattern!
- #4 - Paper and Thread Valentine’s by Diane of Home Sweet Home
- #5 - Giant Granny Patch Blanket Ta-Daah!! by Rajeswari of Diaper Mum
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to me at http://www.mymerrymessylife.com or grab the party button here. I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see in the header), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other! No linking and running allowed!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL.
- Please, no Etsy stores or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.