Welcome back to the best fiber arts party on the web, cohosted by the lovely Tamara from Moogly! I can’t believe another week has flown by! When you’re home with two toddlers and a baby all day, the days themselves seem never ending, but then the weeks and months go by very quickly. Anyway, this past week was another slam dunk of a party! I am amazed by your creativity and talent each week and I swear it just keeps getting better. Choosing our favorites this week was once again extremely difficult. The ones who almost made it to our favorites list I’ve pinned on my Merry Crocheting and Fiber Arts Pinterest boards to give you some exposure! As you can see, some of them have already gotten popular!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Sweet Little Tunic Dress – Free Crochet Pattern by Ana of Days of Yarning
#2 – Little Blossom’s Blanket by Knot Your Nana’s Crochet – This is so well-crafted and really pops!
#3 – Honeycomb Pillow Finish by Amy of Sew Incredibly Crazy – Just darling! I love the artistic interpretation of the honeycomb!
#4 – Crochet Lamb Hat Pattern by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me – Sarah’s patterns never cease to disappoint -this one is FREE and includes sizes for every age!
#5 – Blue Waves Ripple – Ta-Daah! by Rajeswari of Diaper Mum – Gorgeous blanket! I love how the color of each row is random.
#6 – Spring Grapevine Wreath Tutorial by Jamie of Huckleberry Love – This wreath is gorgeous! Jamie includes a step-by-step tutorial for making the flowers with felt.
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and sometimes featuring you on Facebook and Google+!
Please take a moment to check out the rules!
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!