We're back! It's almost the middle of the week again and we, Tamara from Moogly and I, are here to see what you've been hookin up! Here are last week's features. By joining this party, you get DOUBLE the exposure since it's hosted by both Tamara and I!
The #1 Most-Clicked Link – a TIE!:
Overlay Mandala by Rajeswari, on Diaper Mum – crochet pattern available for purchase!
Minions by Knitting Rays of Hope – loom knitting inspiration!
Please take a moment to check out the rules!
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!