It's Wednesday – time to show off what's been on your hooks and needles! Some beautiful, bright summery projects were shared last week at both Moogly (my co-hostess) and here. Here are our favs!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Star Fruit Rug & Blanket Crochet Pattern
by Susan of Felted Button. Susan's eye for color never ceases to amaze me – this is such a cheery, beautiful project! Crochet pattern available for purchase.
#2 – Itty Bitty Giraffe by Shelia of Creative Design – such an adorable creation! Perfect baby shower gift.
#3 – Bright Baby Blankets by Olga of Olga Soleil – Olga crocheted two colorful baby blankets that she shares how she made them and put them together.
#4 – Princess Crowns by Summerhouse Cottage – these are easy and quick to work up. They'd make great photo props or fun to use for birthdays!
#5 – Spring Green by Beatrice of Beatrice Ryan Designs – this links to a FREE crochet pattern! Such a beautiful pattern!
Wow! Now how's that for some inspiration? Remember, the party will now just run on the first and third Wednesday of the month. So, this party will stay open until
Please take a moment to check out the rules!
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!