Crochet is back in style now as fall approaches! I know in many parts of the country there is already a chill in the air, but it’s still pretty muggy and hot here. We are all busy crocheting and knitting for Christmas and the winter! Here’s what was popular last week at the most popular crochet blog hop on the web, co-hosted with Moogly!
#1 Most-Clicked – September Square by Pukado: Gorgeous FREE crochet pattern with step by step photo tutorial!
#2 – Bubbles Baby Blanket by Linda’s Crafty Corner: A lovely blanket – look for the word “here” at the end of the post for the FREE crochet pattern link!
#3 – Swing Dress and Tunic by Pattern Paradise: A super cute crochet pattern available for purchase!
#4 – Sugar Candy Stripes by Crochet For You: Very sweet, and a FREE crochet pattern!
#5 – Diamond Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket by Sum of their Stories: She links to the FREE crochet pattern and shares how she made it her own!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your “I’ve Been Featured” button here!
A Few Party Rules
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – My Merry Messy Life or Moogly, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- No repeats! Please do not post blog posts you have already shared at this party before.
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Leave a Reply