Getting rid of toxins in your home doesn’t have to an overwhelming process. With my free email course and book, you can create a toxin free home step-by-step without stress!
How I Went Natural as a New Mom
When I first decided to go natural in my home, I had a 22 month old and a newborn baby – can we say, overachiever? LOL. My toddler, Gabriel, was getting into the cabinets and for the first time in my life, I started to notice how many of the products in there were not only unsafe for children, but even fatal (like the drain cleaners and degreasers).
I was Shocked By What I Learned about Household Chemicals
I began the journey of learning about the ingredients in store-bought products and was shocked to learn that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has very loose regulations on household chemicals. That many dangerous chemicals are allowed in our cleaning, laundry, bathroom, and beauty products.
I Started to Make My Own Products at Home, but It Wasn’t Easy
I began making my own products using very simple ingredients like baking soda, Castile Soap, vinegar, and essential oils and started sharing them on a brand new blog I named, My Merry Messy Life. That was in 2011, and wow, has it grown! It was a tough process, though, figuring it out by myself with only a book to guide me. I didn’t have anyone to really ask, except for a few blogger friends (Sarah at Nature’s Nurture) who were also toughing it out like I was.
Now I can Make It Easy for You
So now I’ve created a FREE email course and have written a book, Detox Your Home, that make it much easier for you to get started than it was for me. And you’ll have me to ask questions and to guide you.
How to Create a Toxin Free Home – Free Email Course
I can help you create a toxin free home the easy way through my free email course! Here’s how it works:
- Sign up in the box at the bottom of this post
- You’ll get a confirmation email from me (sara @ mymerrymessylife.com). Make sure you open that email and confirm you do want the free email course (important!).
- You’ll begin receiving one email a week that helps to you make one product a week, 10 in total, using many of the same ingredients over and over again (Castile Soap, vinegar, baking soda, essential oils, etc.). No spam, no selling your data. Just simple and easy, one email a week.
My Book, Detox Your Home
In addition to the free email course, you can also purchase my book, Detox Your Home, which is sold on Amazon. It includes more than 80 recipes to help you get rid of the toxins in your home. Take it step by step and go at your own pace.
Create a Toxin Free Home with These Recipes
I’ve written more than 700 blog posts since 2011! That’s a lot to sift through, so to make it easier for you, I’ve compiled 10 of the recipes I feel are the most important. These are the top 10 cleaning and laundry recipes I suggest starting with to eliminate the most toxins from your home.
- All Purpose Household Cleaner
- Baking Soda Scouring Scrub and Deodorizer
- Glass Cleaner
- Degreasing Spray
- Disinfecting Spray
- Dishwashing Soap (Liquid Dish Soap)
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Liquid or Powdered Laundry Detergent
- Fabric Stain Remover
- Laundry Booster and Softener