Day 16 – Get More Supplies for Your Home Management Binder
How did it go doing a load of laundry yesterday?
Here are our daily habits! You’re doing great!
- Make your bed
- Get dressed
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Check your email for the next baby step – done!
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Start a load of laundry
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Finish the load of laundry
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Look at your home management binder checklists for tomorrow
- Go to bed at a good time!
Here are the supplies I have for my home management binder. If you want to set up a few more sections today, check out my post here to help you! REMEMBER – this is about progress, not perfection! Don’t let your perfectionism cause you to procrastinate.
- One 3-ring binder (at least 1 inch thick) or reuse an old one
- A pencil pocket in the binder
- Dry Erase Markers
- Plastic sheet protectors (at least 10, glossy), or a personal laminator
- Optional – binder dividers
- Paper (any kind you have will do)
Listen to today’s task on my podcast, The Merry Messy Moms show:
Click below for the next day of the Flylady 21 Baby Steps – where it says Pages 1 2 3 4, etc.
Leave a Reply