Day 15 – Make Your Bed
Were you already using a calendar before yesterday? If not, how’d it go starting one? If you’re already using one, is the one you’ve got working for you? Do you need to rethink your current system?
Here are our daily habits! You’re doing great!
- Get dressed to shoes
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Come back to this post to see the next baby step, or check your emails
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Declutter – set your timer for 15 minutes and declutter one area
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Look at your home management binder checklists for tomorrow
Today’s step is easy, but important. Are you already in the habit of making your bed? Great! Then take today to work on something you’d not yet tackled from the morning or evening routines.
I Feel Blah When I Don’t Make My Bed
Think about nice it is to walk into your bedroom and the bed is made! It makes our rooms feel clean, organized and inviting. I know I feel blah when I don’t make my bed. It makes me feel like it’s inviting me to come back in and sleep!
So if you haven’t already, go make your bed now! To make it more fun, start a stopwatch on your phone and see just how little time it takes to compete this step!