Day 18 – Flylady 11 Commandments
Here are our daily habits! You’re doing great!
- Make your bed
- Get dressed to shoes
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Check your email for the next baby step – done!
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Look at your home management binder checklists for tomorrow
- Go to bed at a good time!
Here are the Flylady 11 Commandments!
Just remember that this method is totally customizable. There is no Flylady police who are gonna track you down to make sure you copied the whole method! Take the “commandments,” tips, baby steps and tricks you like and that work for your lifestyle and leave the rest!
- Keep your sink clean and shiny.
- Get dressed every morning, even if you don’t feel like it. Don’t forget your lace-up shoes.
- Do your morning and before-bedtime routine everyday.
- Don’t allow yourself to be sidetracked by the computer.
- Pick up after yourself. If you get it out, put it away.
- Don’t try to do two projects at once. ONE JOB AT A TIME.
- Don’t pull out more than you can put back in one hour.
- Do something for yourself everyday, maybe every morning and night.
- Work as fast as you can to get the job done. This will give you more time to play later.
- Smile even when you don’t feel like it. It is contagious. Make your mind up to be happy, and you will be.
- Don’t forget to laugh everyday. Pamper yourself; you deserve it!
Listen to today’s post on my podcast, The Merry Messy Moms Show here!
Click below for the next day of the Flylady 31 Baby Steps – where it says Pages 1 2 3 4, etc.