Day 22 – Get More Supplies for Your Home Management Binder
Did you have any questions that got answered yesterday? Let us know in the comments below!
Here are our daily habits! You’re doing great!
- Make your bed
- Get dressed to shoes
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Check your email for the next baby step – done!
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Start a load of laundry
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Finish the load of laundry
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Look at your home management binder checklists for tomorrow
- Go to bed at a good time!
Here are the supplies I have for my home management binder. If you want to set up a few more sections today, check out my post here to help you! REMEMBER – this is about progress, not perfection! Don’t let your perfectionism cause you to procrastinate.
- One 3-ring binder (at least 1 inch thick) or reuse an old one
- A pencil pocket in the binder
- Dry Erase Markers
- Plastic sheet protectors (at least 10, glossy), or a personal laminator
- Optional – binder dividers
- Paper (any kind you have will do)
Listen to today’s task on my podcast, The Merry Messy Moms show:
Click below for the next day of the Flylady 31 Baby Steps – where it says Pages 1 2 3 4, etc.