Day 21 – Get Your Questions Answered!
How’d it go yesterday doing one load of laundry? If you weren’t able to complete it, it’s OKAY! Be kind to yourself. Today’s a new day, let’s get it done today instead!
Here are our daily habits! You’re doing great!
- Make your bed
- Get dressed to shoes
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Check your email for the next baby step – done!
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Look at your home management binder checklists for tomorrow
- Go to bed at a good time!
Today we are going to have a Q&A Session! If you’re in my Facebook group, I’ll go live in there or you can watch a previous Q&A session. Or, just leave a question below for others to see and I’ll do my best to answer it. Also, check out the Flylady’s website here where she has Q&A blog posts!