Day 19 – Share Your Progress So Far!
What did you think of the 11 Flylady commandments? Are there some of them that you were thinking, “no way! Not for me!”? Are there others that you loved?
Here are our daily habits! You’re doing great!
- Make your bed
- Get dressed to shoes
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Check your email for the next baby step – done!
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Look at your home management binder checklists for tomorrow
- Go to bed at a good time!
Today's a good day to evaluate how you're doing so far. Share it online, in my Facebook group, add a comment below for others to read and learn from, write it in a journal, or reply to this email and let me know! I'd love to hear from you. But most of all, tracking your progress is for YOU. So you can take a moment and think about what areas you might want to improve upon, learn more about, which things work well for you and which things don't.