Day 27 – What's for Dinner, Mama?
Today is all about what we're having for dinner!
Here are our daily habits! You’re doing great!
- Make your bed
- Get dressed to shoes
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Check your email for the next baby step – done!
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Do a quick 1 minute swish and swipe of the main bathroom
- Start a load of laundry
- Start preparing for dinner
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Finish the load of laundry
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Look at your home management binder checklists for tomorrow
- Go to bed at a good time!
Today we are going to plan what's for dinner by midday – no more waiting until 5 p.m. when the kids are crying, hungry…you're crying and hungry…LOL. Remember, we are treating the management of our homes like the very important job that it is. In a job, there is planning and organization.
Today you're going to start a new habit of thinking of what's for dinner much earlier and making a plan for it today. This will prevent having to spend extra money on takeout or pizza, and your health and waistline will also appreciate it!
We will learn how to plan a whole menu later on and will cheer each other on to stick to it (because it is SO helpful!). But for now, the baby step is, what's for dinner tonight? So tell me, what do you plan to make for dinner tonight? If you need to defrost anything from the freezer, go ahead and get that out now so it's ready for later!
I'll be sharing my weekly menu plan in my Facebook group, The Merry Messy Moms Group, if you want to see it!