Day 20 – One Load of Laundry (LOL) a Day
Did you learn something new about yourself or this process in your evaluations yesterday?
Here are our daily habits! You’re doing great!
- Make your bed
- Get dressed to shoes
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Check your email for the next baby step – done!
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Look at your home management binder checklists for tomorrow
- Go to bed at a good time!
Today we are going to get into the very helpful and important habit of doing one load of laundry a day, from start to finish! No more are we going to let our laundry sit in the washing machine until it turns to a science project!
Do One Complete Load of Laundry Today
So today your mission is to do one complete load of laundry. I like to start a load as soon as I wake up. Then, I’m drying and folding my lunchtime. We have four kids in our family, so we have a LOT of laundry. I have to do 2-3 loads most days, so this was a very important habit for me to create at first. I used to let laundry pile up and spend an ENTIRE Saturday and Sunday washing, drying, folding and putting away. Then I’d have little time left for fun on the weekends! No bueno!
If you’re wanting to go natural in your laundry routine, check out my natural laundry DIY recipes here on the blog!
Other Laundry Posts on My Blog You Might Enjoy:
- My Nontoxic Laundry Routine as a Mom of Four
- Laundry Hacks for Busy Moms
- My Nontoxic Laundry Detergent Recipe
- My Nontoxic Laundry Softener and Booster Recipe
Listen to today’s episode on my podcast, The Merry Messy Moms Show!
Click below for the next day of the Flylady 31 Baby Steps – where it says Pages 1 2 3 4, etc.