Day 29 – Write Down Self Care Ideas
What were some of the pamper ideas you wrote down yesterday? Can’t wait to hear them!
Let’s review our daily habits! How are they going for you? Remember, this about progress not perfection, so no beating yourself up or allowing shame to creep in. Just do your best, and some days, that may only look like getting out of bed and getting dressed.
- Make your bed
- Get dressed to shoes
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Check your email for the next baby step – done!
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Do a quick swish and swipe in your main bathroom
- Make a plan for tonight’s dinner
- Start a load of laundry
- Eat lunch and drink your water
- Take a few minutes to relax
- Start Dinner
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Finish the load of laundry
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Look at your home management binder checklists for tomorrow
- Go to bed at a good time!
Today start a new page in your control journal for “Self Care” or pampering ideas. Us mamas can get so depleted that we forget what we even enjoy or like to do anymore! So today you’re going to spend 15 minutes writing down things that relax you, make you happy, are FUN, and make you feel beautiful! Then each week, you can add one or two of these self care ideas to your weekly schedule!