Day 13 – Accomplish One Cleaning Mission (15 Minutes)
What were some of the things you cleaned up yesterday in your digital clutter? I know I have to regularly delete and take care of emails. I unsubscribe often, too.
Let's remind ourselves of the daily habits we have started! Now that you have these written down in your home management binder, you can refer to it each day.
- Get dressed to shoes
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Come back to this post to see the next baby step, or check your emails
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Look at your home management binder checklists for tomorrow
Today we are going to set our timers for 15 minutes and clean or declutter one mission, or one area of the house. Click here to see what the current week's mission is on the Flylady website! It changes each week and you can follow it there.