Day 16 – Get Some Encouragement
Before yesterday, were you someone who'd already been making your bed everyday? If not, how did it feel to do it yesterday?
Here are our daily habits! You're doing great!
- Make your bed
- Get dressed to shoes
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Come back to this post to see the next baby step, or check your emails
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Look at your home management binder checklists for tomorrow
Today we are going to read some encouragement as we are halfway through and might need some motivation to keep going! There are several places where you can find Flylady testimonials and talk to others who are on the same path you are:
- My Facebook Group – The Merry Messy Moms Group. See what other mamas are saying about the method and learn their tips and tricks! You can post a question or talk about something you're struggling with to get more help, also.
- Hashtag #mymerrymessylifeflylady on Instagram – check out what others are posting about the method by searching for the hashtag, #mymerrymesslifeflylady
- Testimonials – Marla Cilley has testimonials both on her website here, and in her books – Sink Reflections or Chaos to Clean in 31 Baby Steps.