Day 31 – Congratulations! You did it!
Congratulations!! YOU DID IT! You made it to the end! Now we will start to learn how to clean our homes by zones (Zone Cleaning), do weekly meal planning, do a weekly home blessing hour, and create a focus for each day (Daily Focus). These are such fun parts of the system for me, so stay tuned – tomorrow you will get an email about creating a daily focus and how helpful that can be!
Let’s review our daily habits! Which ones are you regularly doing?
- Make your bed
- Get dressed to shoes, hair, face
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Check your email for the next baby step – done!
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Do a quick swish and swipe in your main bathroom
- Make a plan for tonight’s dinner
- Start a load of laundry
- Eat lunch and drink your water
- Take a few minutes to relax
- Start Dinner
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Finish the load of laundry
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Look at your home management binder checklists for tomorrow
- Go to bed at a good time!