Day 12 – Tackle Digital Declutter
What were some of the inspirational quotes you wrote down yesterday?
Let's remind ourselves of the daily habits we have started! Now that you have these written down in your home management binder, you can refer to it each day.
- Get dressed to shoes
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Come back to this post to see the next baby step, or check your emails
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
15 Minutes, Declutter One Digital “Area”
Set your timer for 15 minutes and declutter a digital area you use on a regular basis. This could be your emails, photos on your phone, or files on your computer. Remember to stop after 15 minutes so you don't get burned out and then never want to do this again!
I know for me the photos and videos on my phone can get out of control! So I like to delete the shots that weren't good, edit the ones I like, and then organize them into folders. I also like to unsubscribe from email lists I no longer read or want.