Day 11 – Write Down Some Inspirational Quotes
What did you end up cleaning up for 15 minutes yesterday? How'd that go? If you didn't get around to it, that's okay! No shame, don't have to quit. Just start new again today.
Here are the daily habits we've built so far!
- Get dressed to shoes
- Check your daily routines in your home management binder
- Come back to this post to see the next baby step, or check your emails
- Become aware of a few of your negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones
- Hot Spot – set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
- Room Rescue – set your timer for five minutes to do a room rescue
- Clean – set your timer for 15 minutes and clean (or declutter) one area
- Shine the kitchen sink
- Plan your outfit for the next day at bedtime
- Set your timer for two minutes to tackle one hot spot
Today you're going to add one more page to your home management binder – a page just for inspirational quotes! Here are some of Marla Cilley's (the Flylady) quotes:
- You can do anything for 15 minutes
- Housework done incorrectly still blesses you and your family.
- You can’t organize clutter; you can only get rid of it.
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
I have a blog post of 40 affirmations for moms you could also check out and write down some of those, if you like.